Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BookClub is coming!


Hi Dearies! So, I finally bought my book today. I think probably most of you don't have it yet, so I will share a little info I gleaned today: The Strand doesn't have any, so don't bother there, but as of tonight, the B&N Union Square had 2 copies, and they say that the B&N on 82nd has it, too. I'm not sure about any other indies... anyone else been able to find it around? Oh, and you can also buy it directly from the publisher's site. It's an extremely slim, so I don't think anyone will have a problem finishing it within a weekend or so. More updates and research to come!

Sorry if this post was disjointed; I'm being a little distracted by America's Next Top Model.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I was really in favor of Clark. I was "yay, let's go all-american pretty girl." Midway through the 2nd hour, I'd had enough of her.

Megan said...

Yeah, Clark is creepy!!!
She'll be a good villian.