Monday, October 6, 2008

Meet Kelly Link!

Good news: Kelly Link, our October book club author, is reading in Brooklyn tomorrow night!

I'm pasting the details here. Megan and I will both be there, and we'd love to see you. I'm going to ask Kelly if she has any recommendations for what we should eat while reading Stranger Things Happen. I haven't read anything from it yet, but I'm secretly hoping for something weird and cool, like Hostess Snowballs.


10/7/08

Community Bookstore

7 PM

143 Seventh Ave (between Carroll St and Garfield Pl)
Park Slope, Brooklyn | Map

718-783-3075

Subway: B, Q to Seventh Ave; 2, 3 to Grand Army Plaza | Directions

http://www.cbjupiterbooks.com

Tickets: Free

Description
The celebrated author of the fabulistic story collections Stranger Things Happen and Magic for Beginners reads from her debut foray into YA lit, Pretty Monsters.

No comments: