Monday, May 12, 2008

Interactive Book Club

I wish the title of this post referred to surfing lessons. Or maybe a mechanical surfboard in my living room? Heck, maybe it references some Wii surfing game that doesn't exist?

If you've finished the book, you know there will be healthy discussion about Part Four. Megan suggested everyone come to the meeting (THIS SUNDAY - 1PM) with a new ending for the book. She suggests "this could be anything from one sentence to a fully written 50-page project, depending on how much time anyone wants to put into it." I fully support this idea and can't wait to hear what everyone comes up with.

Beyond reading the book, that's the assignment for this one and perhaps the key point of discussion.

Pick up TAPPING THE SOURCE already. It's the story of a teenager's quest to find his sister. And it's about surfing and motorcycles and so much more. If you want to borrow my copy, send me an email.

3 comments:

Shek Baker said...

I've only had the book a couple days, and all this talk about part 4 is getting me really excited. My imagination is trying hard to figure out what could be so crazy about it.

Megan said...

Nat, if you are anything like me, the ending is EXACTLY what your imagination tells you it will be.

Anonymous said...

I'm one to go with the flow, so I had no idea what was coming.